Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Favorites!


Yay! Another exciting list of Friday Favorites! Linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci  again :)

Sometimes Fridays sneak up on you and other times the week kicks your booty! This Friday could not have come soon enough for this girl!

I will dive right in!

1. This beautiful necklace!!!  I am so excited to finally be able to get this awesome accessory on sale from Anthropologie!!! I have been stalking it for at least two months and was able to nab it for $29.95!!!


Raziya Necklace 

2. My new Spiralizer!!! We are loving the awesome veggie filled recipes we are making with this puppy! The first meal we prepared was Kung Pao Zoodles by Skinnytaste! YUMMY!!!





3. This adorable Marley Lilly monogrammed 4th of July tank!! With the awesome sale they are currently having, this cute personalized patriotic top is only $29.99!


4. This beautiful light fixture from Decor Steals! It is a steal (ha!) for $84.95. I love this site...they always have the greatest little finds!



5. I feel like I am the last one to watch this show but recently I have wanted to change my last name to Braverman. I just love how sweet the show "Parenthood" is;) Maybe I relate because there are four siblings in my clan or just that I can't get enough of Lorelai!



I hope everyone has a relaxing and fun filled weekend!!

xo

gg



2 comments:

  1. I only watched a couple seasons of the bravermans and loooooved it!! I need to watch some more. Love my manual spiralizer and what a great find from anthro!

    ReplyDelete