Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stranded this Wednesday! Netflix Series!

Another link up today! WOohOo June goals!!

Thanks for hosting today, Shay and Erika! This little blog post is all about the three Netflix Series you would bring with you if you were stranded on a deserted island!

                                                 LOVE that their island allows Netflix!!!!




So I will just jump right into my favorite show!


                                                              1. F*R*I*E*N*D*S




Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE me some Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey! In fact, the above photo was in my dorm room and first home! The obsession is real. They all make me laugh so hard and I find myself referencing the series all of the time!

                                                                        2. Gilmore Girls




I have been crushing on this show for a very long time! I love their fast talk, witty banter, and sweet relationships. I also love the name Lorelai and could use it one day for my little one. And not to forget, I am a major fan of Sookie and that this series was Melissa McCarthy's hilarious start! 

SO looking forward to the re-release of this show and to see what Stars Hallow has been up to!


This is where it gets tough for me.... its cutting time. This last selection is a toss up. I love so many shows on Netflix! But the winner of the third slot goes to:


  3. 30 Rock


I love every character in this ensemble and stayed up many late nights laughing so hard that I cried. Tina Fey is so friggin' incredible! Plus, on many levels I relate, in a hilarious way, to Liz Lemon.

Exhibit A. I have laughed 4 times (and counting) since adding this to my page.


SO I feel like I HAVE to add at least one honorable mention.. a close 4th place. Which would have to be one of my favorites: Breaking Bad. It is an incredible show!


Oh and one more tiny little one.... House of Cards!
SO evil it's amazing.



 However, if I am on a deserted island I feel like I would wanna LAUGH... so... my comedies won this round!

Thanks so much for this fun post!!

XO

gg

6 comments:

  1. Yes too friends! I haven't watched 30 Rock before, I'll have to add it to my list! I love tina fey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I love how you apologize to the shows that don't make the cut. FRIENDS is a classic. I have 30Rock on my "must watch" list because I've only heard amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't include Friends and I have NO idea why because it's a shoe-in! 30 Rock!!! How could I forget and I didn't even know it was on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think there is some binge watching in your future!! :) happy netflixing!

      Delete