Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June Goals




So JUNE 1st has already arrived!! I swear it will be Christmas before I know it!

I wanted to take this opportunity to post 6 personal goals I want to try to meet in the month of June…

1.       YEA summer!! More beach time with family and friends. The pool and Gulf breeze does balance out the brutal humidity that comes with this time of year!



2.       Read at least 2 books this month! One is underway (here!) and the second has been selected (here!)!











3.       There is this fantastic community of bloggers out there that I hope I continue to reach and join up with this month! It is figuring out the steps required to continue to grow and gain exposure that is tricky. I am open to ANY and ALL advice!




4.       Take more pictures! I guess it is an awesome thing that I am always having such a great time that I never think to snap a shot but I love looking back at photos remembering the experience!



5.       Stop drinking soda… my vice. And drink MORE WATER!





And finally…


6.       Work out every day for at least 30 minutes!!!
Finishing my first half marathon in 2010! I can do 30 minutes a day!

Thanks for reading!

xxx

gg

No comments:

Post a Comment