Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Favorites!




Today I am attempting to work on one of my June goals of linking up with other bloggers!

Thank you Andrea, Narci, and Erika for hosting this linkup!

Below is a list of some of my favorites things I have discovered recently....
                                           This amazing #pinkdrink from Starbucks! 



I am not a frequent visitor of Starbucks but this drink could make me one! It is de-licious. It is a Strawberry and Acai Refresher with coconut milk instead of water. Low in caffeine and oh SO good!! 


Just discovered these DELICIOUS "Way Better Snacks"! Sriracha flavor is so good you might just eat the entire bag in one sitting. You have been warned ;)



                          My favorite new summer nail color; "Let's Be Friends" by OPI



                                                                   God Bless Target!
              These shirts:) With their Cartwheel App and the recent Holiday sale they were only $10!!!


We recently discovered a new Netflix series to binge watch called, "Bloodline". So far we have been sucked in!



I am sure we are late to the watch party on this one but better late than never! 
                                       

Amazon Prime Free Workouts
As part of my June goals- I have to move for 30 minutes a day! So, these little free gems help in achieving that goal with fun and free work outs! 



Specifically, Emily Weil's, "Full Body Workout" which is a a yoga, cardio, kickboxing fusion!

and

                                               Insanity Max 30 is an incredible work out!!



Hopin' everyone has a great weekend!

xxx
gg



No comments:

Post a Comment